Retrofit QC Trim-list-skew system to electric
It is always good for a maintenance team to get crane functioning systems upgraded from hydraulic to electric. We have a series of experience in converting hydraulic Trim-List-Skew systems to electric.
- Handling hydraulic fluids is messy, and it can be difficult to totally get rid of leaks in a hydraulic system.
- It is essential to conduct periodic check on hydraulic systems for leaks, change filters and seals as required.
- Electric system is a CLEAN technology, since there is no dirty oil contamination issues.
- Repair/Maintenance works and downtime due below factors can greatly be reduced;
- hydraulic oil leakages
- replacement of filters and oil
Portek successfully accomplished such refurbishment works on many QCs & RTGs
Hi, I read the topic, and i found it quite intriguing. I am looking into such conversions for the equipment in our terminal