To overcome container congestion issue in the yard, we can effectively increase the yard capacity from 17% to 20% by simply raising RTG lifting height.
The cost for height increase ranges between $100,000 to $125,000 depending on the quantity and location of RTGs.
Preparation for site work may take from 4 to 6 month. Estimated site work duration is 3 to 4 weeks for one RTG.
We have successfully completed height increase for more than 100 RTGs around the world.
Typical Scopes include below:
- Fabrication & installation of new leg sections, tie beams/pipes & new section of exhaust pipe
- Fabrication & installation of new set of ladder and platform for extended leg section
- Installation of new electrical cables, junction boxes & cable termination required for extended leg sections
- Installation of new spreader cable and hoist wire ropes
- Feasibility study on hoist system modification